Cruise With Azamara Club Cruises
Azamara Club Cruises are perfect for those who seek adventure and love travel.
On Azamara’s 690-guest ships, you’re able to go where larger ships won’t fit, including the heart of Marseille, Amalfi, Crete, Bangkok, and many more. With Azamara’s focus on destination immersion, you’ll spend more time in ports than any other cruise line, allowing you to fully experience the culture, nightlife, cuisine, scenery, and people of countless beautiful destinations.
- Complimentary self-service laundry
- Complimentary gratuities
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from port communities (where available)
- Concierge services for guidance and reservations
- Wi-Fi available throughout most of the ship
- Six sit-down dining options:
- Two specialty dining restaurants
- One main dining restaurant
- Three casual dining restaurants.
- Room service
- Complimentary bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees, and specialty teas
- Select complimentary standard spirits, international beers and wines
- Bars and cafes
- Azamara Journey
- Azamara Quest
- Complimentary AzAmazing Evenings event (on most voyages)
- Poolside parties
- Cabaret lounge
- Drawing room
- Onboard shopping
- 24/7 internet access in eConnections on deck 9
- A range of enrichment programs and classes:
- Wine tastings
- Culinary demonstrations
- Computer classes
- Seminars for excursions in each port
- Seminars by Azamara’s onboard experts
- Active Retirees
- Couples (not families)
Wellbeing & Fitness
- Complimentary group workout and nutrition classes
- Specialized fitness training sessions
- Sanctum spa with extensive menu of services and packages (staffed by professional aestheticians and therapists)
- Staff of experienced acupuncturists (licensed by National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine)
Book Your Next Cruise With Us!
TALK TO ONE OF OUR CRUISE EXPERTS
Call 1-800-498-7245 for exclusive rates we can't advertise!