Perry Grant Fan Cruise
Holland America Koningsdam
March 6—17, 2019
Learn More About the Cruise
We are proud to invite you to Cruise with one of the best Entertainers at Sea… Perry Grant!
Many of you have been following him for years, on countless itineraries and ships…Now is your time to be a part of this EXCLUSIVE Fan Club Cruising Event!
Take part in one of the first of many Perry Grant Fan Cruises to hit the sea with the first being on the Holland America Koningsdam. A private show every night in the Crow’s Nest awaits for our group, and we can enjoy listening to our favorite singer with no distractions – unless he does it of course!
SPECIAL EVENTS ONBOARD ONLY FOR OUR GROUP:
*Exclusive WELCOME Cocktail Party
*Exclusive FAREWELL Cocktail Party
*Exclusive and Private Show EVERY NIGHT in the Crow’s Nest!
*Invitation to Meet & Greet with Photo Opportunity with Perry
*Special and Private onboard events for members of our group ONLY!
*Onboard Booking Bonuses for future sailings – AND MORE!
But hurry! Rates will change daily, and we cannot guarantee availability until deposited. Fill out this simple form and we will contact you as quickly as possible. First come, first served, and we promise to give you the best Caribbean cruise with Perry Grant!
Heidi Jones: 603-212-5082
11-Day Southern Caribbean Wayfarer
March 6: Fort Lauderdale
March 7: At Sea
March 8: At Sea
March 9: St. Maarten
March 10: St. Lucia
March 11: Bridgetown, Barbados
March 12: Martinique
March 13: St. Kitts
March 14: St. Thomas
March 15: At Sea
March 16: Half Moon Cay
March 17. Fort Lauderdale
Note: Holland America reserves the right to alter the itinerary without compensation at any time.
Inside: Rates from $1275pp
Oceanview: Rates from $1425pp
Veranda: Rates from $1575pp
Vista Suite: Rates from $2175pp
Neptune Suite: Rates from $4475pp
Inside: Rates from $2275
Oceanview: Rates from $2425
Veranda: Rates from $2875
Vista Suite: Rates from $4075
Neptune Suite: Rates from $8675
FINAL PAYMENT DATE: December 7, 2018
NOTE: Some promotions require a non-refundable deposit.
*Rates include port charges, government fees and taxes. Rate also includes onboard private and special events.
*Rates do NOT include gratuities, onboard personal spending, transfers, airfare (as needed), pre/post hotel (as needed), Shore Excursions etc.
*Rates are subject to change and are based on availability.
Holland America Koningsdam
Length: 975 ft.
Width: 114.8 ft.
The first of Holland America Line’s Pinnacle-class ships, Koningsdam combines 21st- century elegance and nautical tradition. Inspired by music, her design features fluid lines, light-filled spaces and innovative, new dining and entertainment venues—from the dazzling, two-story World Stage to Music Walk™, with Lincoln Center Stage, B.B. King’s Blues Club and Billboard Onboard. Truly a destination all her own, there’s much to explore on Koningsdam.
Each day onboard offers delicious dining options, world-class entertainment and enriching activities.
America’s Test Kitchen
Holland America Line guests can experience America’s Test Kitchen’s enticing array of live onboard cooking shows and hands-on workshops. Learn foolproof techniques and user-friendly recipes for making delectable dishes with confidence. Designed exclusively with Holland America Line, this new culinary programming is currently available on select ships.
Transform Your Travel Experience
Discover the connections that unite us across borders and cultures. Explorations Central™ (EXC™) is immersive onboard programing designed to make your journey more engaging, vivid and meaningful. From EXC Talks,™ to EXC Encounters™ to a chat with your EXC Guide™, you’ll feel the spirit of a region come to life.
B.B. King’s Blues Club
Direct from Beale Street, B.B. King’s All Stars bring the best of Memphis music to sea. From funky and fast to soulful and smooth, this eight-piece band performs in the B.B. King’s Blues Club in the Queen’s Lounge where you can enjoy specialty cocktails like the Lucille and Rock Me Baby.
- Remember you must book your cruise package through Cruise Travel Outlet to participate in these exclusive events!
- Rates include exclusive social events, meals, entertainment, port charges, government taxes, and fees.
- Airfare, gratuities, medical (if needed), transfers, shore excursions, alternative dining and personal items are additional.
- This cruise does not require a valid passport for US Citizens; an original raised seal certified birth certificate and driver’s license is sufficient. If utilizing a passport, it should expire no later than 9/19/19. If your passport expires prior to 9/19/19, you should plan on renewing it well in advance of the cruise. Failure to provide a valid passport or certified birth certificate and driver’s license WILL result in denied boarding of your flight and the vessel with NO reimbursement.
- Failure to appear for embarkation for any reason constitutes a cancellation subject to full penalties.
- New Policy: All staterooms are non-smoking. Clearly marked Designated Smoking Areas are available onboard.
Request a Cabin on the Perry Grant Fan Cruise