Don’t be left at the pier! All guests must check in online.
Due to new U.S. Department of Homeland Security regulations for cruises departing from U.S. ports, all cruise lines are now required to submit a final departure manifest prior to departure. As a result of this new regulation, guests departing on cruises from the U.S. are required to provide registration information prior to embarkation.
Select your cruise line below to start the process:
Online check-in checklist
You’ll need the following items to complete the online check in
- Reservation number
- Required government ID for all travelers
- Emergency contacts
- Credit card for on-board expense accounts
- If you are pregnant or plan on becoming pregnant:
- For your safety there are strict guidelines for pregnant women aboard, please contact us.
- Cruise Insurance: It’s never too late to purchase trip cancellation protection!